Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wedding Reading: Eternal Soulmates

We had this reading at our wedding and we wanted to share it with you!


Eternal Soulmates

You are the one,
with whom I'm destined to be,
across space and time,
you are drawn to me,

One love, one life, we are destined to be,
soulmates forever throughout eternity,
In past lives I have loved you,
In this life I love you too,

And I know if I shall live again,
I am destined to love you,
across space and time, you are drawn to me,
One love, one life, we are destined to be,

Soulmates forever throughout eternity,
I know I'll always find you where ever you are,
No matter the consequence,
No matter how far,

Even in death I shall love you more,
to fuel my search to find you,
so we shall love once more,
across space and time, you are drawn to me

One love, one life, we are destined to be,
Soulmates forever throughout eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment